Family HealthCare Network provides a warm, friendly, sensitive environment for women during pregnancy. We use a multidisciplinary approach to pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Our staff includes board-certified physicians, certified physician assistants, and certified nurse midwives as well as lactation specialists, childbirth educators, nutritionists, and behavioral health specialists.
- We accept all Medi-Cal, Medicaid, and uninsured patients as well as those with insurance.
- Next day appointments available
- High quality, personalized care from compassionate doctors
- We offer uninsured women assistance in applying for programs such as Medi-Cal.
- Seamless access to other FHCN services, including primary care and pediatrics — a complete medical home for mother and baby!
Our OB/GYN services give women the opportunity to have routine, high quality prenatal care throughout their pregnancies and have their baby delivered by a doctor they know and trust, regardless of their insurance status or income.